- Wash the face with a cleanser and warm water. This is important to remove excess dirt, oil, or makeup and open the pores.
- Exfoliate with a gentle face scrub, warm water, and a washcloth. Exfoliation is recommended twice a week so doing it before your facial mask application is ideal.
- (Optional) Steam the face to open the pores. Pour boiling water into a large bowl, and stand over it with a towel draped on your head to catch the steam. Do this for 5 minutes and then dry the face.
- Apply the at home facial mask in a circular motion. Spread the mask evenly with clean hands and follow the instructions carefully on the package. Avoid getting the mask too close to the eye area.
- Wait and relax. Leave the mask on for the recommended time stated on the package.
- Remove the facial mask. Wash it off carefully with warm water and a washcloth if needed. Splash the face with cold water and pat dry.
|Save Up to 50% Every Month!|
Would you like to save up to 50% on special product promotions, specialty face masks, and other beauty treatments every month?
Become a BeautifulFacial.com member and get exclusive half-off discounts on top recommended facial and skin care products not available anywhere else!